Wednesday 27 December 2017

some pictures from my first meeting with John from Apple

... I'm sorry but he is divorsed singiel and work for Apple ! ;) - we had so nice pleasure time and talked about quite many things generally as among others new gadged of Apple called MekaMon ( A.A - best kisses to Anders Anundsen - he must buy Hilfiger cap ! )

   Generally I thinked today also about clothes and comed to conclusion at I'm person united in clothes not the cheapest - this is kind of my company - filter  . I'm sure at as regular user of H&M ... - and here is why not there ... - because I wish at as my friends as my boyfriends are going to be in my life forever ... and not like this at we need to change image all the time or be charitative to idiots ... - we can just adopt pig as Joanna Krupa instead of ... ;)

... and we not speaking about this Panewka Darek of course ! Good Bless Panewka :* :* :*












2 comments:

  1. łandne ciało, gdzie mieszkasz w Krakowie czy Anglii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pani Moniko jest jakaś szanse na nowe produkcje z panią w roli głównej? Może cos za granica z większym budżetem i rozmachem? Pozdrawiam i wielu sukcesów w 2018r.

    ReplyDelete